Tuesday, February 17, 2015

New Zealand cricket team

Hi my name is Rory and I am doing a blog post about the Black Caps Cricket team .I am doing facts about the Black Caps which is New Zealand's cricket team. The Black Caps have played 399 test matches.Winning 80 of the test matches losing 160 test matches and drawing 159 test matches.

The Black Caps captain is Brendan McCullum. And the Black Caps coach is Mike Hesson. My favourite Black Caps cricket player is Ross Taylor. Ross Taylor started playing cricket when he was five. The Black Caps are my favorite cricket team in the world. The Black Caps played their first match in 1832. And Kane Williamson is Mr Moriarty's favourite Black Caps player.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a great post Rory. I love how you put in that Kane Williamson is my favourite player.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some interesting facts there Rory. I didn't know the Black Caps had been around for that long. Well done

    ReplyDelete