Thursday, February 11, 2016

First Blog Post Of 2016

Hi my name is Rory and this is how my holidays went. In the holidays, I did a lot of things. Here is some pictures. Just letting you know some pictures are not of me but of my family.











These are some good moments of the holidays. My favourite photo is probably me and Davis at the beach. The day that I went fishing, me and my brother Xav were the only ones who caught a fish and mine was the biggest. Xav caught a small fish. The best thing about my holidays was at Splash Planet with my family :)

I am looking forward to a great year at school, and next week I will be blogging some learning tasks.
Thanks for reading.


8 comments:

  1. Great job Rory,
    I really know more about you now!
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Rory I like how you included Davis at the beach. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Rory, I like how you added a lot of photos of your holidays
    and I like how you put a smile face.

    Sincerely Brayden

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great family holiday wasn't it Rory :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep it up i like the detail that you have added

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this blog post Rory
    love Reuben

    ReplyDelete
  7. that looks like a very cool hoilday I like the story of your hoilday nice job!!

    ReplyDelete