Monday, March 21, 2016

Camp Omatua and Weka

Hi welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to show you my Camp Reflection. We had to think about some times from camp and reflect.

Camp Reflection Task

Choose at least 4 questions to answer.

What was your favourite part of camp and why?
My favorite part of camp is the River Walk because it was fun but cold and swimming down it was probably the best part about the River Walk.

Rate camp out of 10 and explain your rating.
10 because it was fun didn't need anyone to help and I was occupied a lot of the time and I had no issues about anything  

What was your biggest achievement? Explain
My biggest achievement was going on the Swing Bridge because I have never been on it and I can get nervous easily

Explain your car ride
It was really fun because we did singing competitions and surprisingly I won one of them! Jono even won one of them as well.  

Describe your wire bridge experience
At first I was a bit nervous but when I saw everyone else doing it I knew that I could do it.
At the start I was nervous and in the middle I was a little nervous and at the end I was proud of myself.

Thank you for looking at my Blog :)

5 comments:

  1. Good Job Rory! It sounds like you had a awesome time and I like how you added something
    personal it is really cool.

    Sincerely Brayden

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the work keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be proud of yourself Rory. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Rory!
    Great to hear that you had a great camp!
    Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete